Friday, September 10, 2010

Real Deals and Steals!

Surprise! New blog design! I may or may not have spent an hour and half finalizing it...

As promised here are some awesome deals I found today!

I love to check up on Target's Daily Deals everyday. The prices are significantly marked down, plus the shipping is free (BONUS!) Anyway, today's deal was probably one of my favorites! They had Buy One, Get One Free on their summer dresses. So you get 2 dresses for $21.99 and they are literally brought to your doorstep for free! What can be better than that?

So naturally I snagged this beauty in the color shown below AND one in black:



You also can take advantage of this offer here!

Another great find: Body Central Sale! This is where I got my dresses last week when I was doing some much needed Vegas shopping. I got 3 dresses for $10 each. And today they did not disappoint either!

You can get this gorgeous dress for $9!

Or get this one for to wear on a night out also for $9!


They also have these amazing tops for only $7 each! (Oh did they accidentally get added to my cart, and accidentally got charged to my card, and are accidentally going to be shipped to me by next week? Oops!)

This one is great for a cocktail party
Perfect for a Holiday party just like that or paired with a white or black short cardigan
This one is great for work or even a date night!
Get these and other awesome steals at Body Central Sales Page.

Until next time, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment