Thursday, September 16, 2010

Minneapolove

Oh how lovely Minneapolis is! I miss it so very much! I had an excellent time there during my short stay. I loved walking down Nicollet Mall and eating lunch in the IDS Tower. I loved being back on campus, in Coffman and exploring the new building that took the place of the ugly Science Classroom Building. I loved visiting my sister's res hall and eating lunch with her there. I loved talking all the current ChemE students at the Career Fair and sharing my experiences and hearing about theirs. I loved the general hustle and bustle of the city! I loved eating my mom's home cooked meals again! I loved going to the Bookstore and stocking up on University of Minnesota paraphernalia! I should just become a professor there.

Being back at work after that trip is just depressing...

Next week I head to Calvert City, Kentucky. Which, if you ask me, is probably the least glamorous place for any type of corporate training. I mean, come on! If it weren't for the whole week or if I had MarkieMark to share the experience with it wouldn't be so bad. But such is life.

My words of advice for the day:
Foster. Further. Focus.

Well, I'm out like the last contestant on Project Runway. Auf Wiedersehen.

1 comment: